Wednesday 24 September 2014

LATIHAN SOAL BHS INGGRIS KELAS 9 SEMESTER 1

1. Dino : I prefer living in a small town to a big one
    Icha  : _____ the air is fresher.
    a. i don't either  b. so am i  c. i do too  d. i am too

2. The letter is in French. I can't understand it and my father ____
    a. can't either   b. can too   c. does too   d. can neither
3. Ozi : I haven't finished the assignment yet. What about you?
    Boy : ________ I think we need a few more yet.
    a. I have too    b. So have i     c. I haven't also    d. i haven't either
4. The government didn't expect the population to increase rapidly and we didn't
 _______
     a. so   b. neither  c. either  d. too
5. Yeni : I really enjoy talking to Tiara
    Yana : _______ she is a very kind girl.
     a. i don't either      c. so am i
     b. so do i              d. i haven't either
6. Nobody believes him _____
    a. and mother does too      c. and his mother didnt either
    b. but his mother does        d. but his mother doesnt
7. She doesnt understand spoken English and _____
    a. i dont also       c. neither am i
    b. so do i            d. neither do i
8. B : I got good mark.
    A : How about Dwi?
    B : She did ______
    a. too   b. so    c. neither   d.either
9. A : I wont buy dress. its too expensive
    B : _________ i think its better for us to buy another one.
    a. neither will i      c. and i wont also
    b. i wont too        d. neither wont i
10. X : Can you user a computer?
      Y : Sorry i cant
      X :________ can i
      a. neither   b. either  c. too   d. so
 

No comments: